<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, February 5, 2010 '
What Sup!!!!!!!!!!!


Wat Sup Guys Is Sunday Today And Like What I Do Best Every Sunday Is To Go To Dialect Church And Serve The Elderly. Today I Woke Up Like 11.15 Am And I Found Out I Was Going to Be Late So I Decided To Rush There Without Eating(But In The End I Was Late 15 Min). Than I And do busing with wilson(my dialect church IC)It was not good because only 5 elderlies at my estate( gotta pray more for my estate ) Then i went to serve in dialect it was fun seeing the elderly celebrating chinese new year with us. I was so happy for them but i still sleep in the sermon ( quite dumb right )? After i ended dialect i went to Samuel's house to visit him. Because he is sick den we start our mini-prayer a.k.a quiet time . it was so anointed i felt the presense of God fall down. For now im going to sleep . TMR DETENTION!!!! SIAN!!!! ): Godbless yo, A and S .


God Is With Me, @ 12:05 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D