<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, September 25, 2009 '
Whoa Day 1 At Ritz Carlton F1 WEP Programe


Whao Long Time I Have Never Update My Blog And It Been A Tought Time This Year And Let Kick Off With The Stuff I Did On Ritz Carlton. First Day Was Awsome I When To School And Got New Haircut(My Classmate Cut My Hair For Me) Than I End School Early Just To Go Ritz Carlton, So I Took A Train To City Hall And I Was Doing Some Stupid Suff It Was A Wonderfull Ride But When I When In The Hotel I Got A NEW JOB And NEW UNFORM It Was So Awsome My Job Was Steward Is A Job That Help To Wash Plates And Stuff(Although Lots Of People Don"t Like)But Anyway Is A Good Job. I Was In The Paddock Area Where It Was Nosy(Cos Of The F1 Car Engine) And Near The V.I.P Side Like BussinesMan/Woman, SuperStars, F1 Drivers So On But I Was Working Inside And I Can"t Come Out Lol. But Nevermind I Love Working In Close Area. Well got To GO Can"t Wait For 2nd Day Of Working In F1 Checking..... Status: Backpain Logging Off .............


God Is With Me, @ 9:38 PM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D