<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, September 27, 2009 '
LAST DAY AT RITZ CARLTON WHOA


It Was The Last Day At F1 Paddock Side And I Am So Happy But It Was Soooo Bored Also Coz Although We Start Work Already LOLOLOL So I Was Slacking Adn Waiting For The Plates To Come lol Picture Of Me Slacking Well In The End I Fell Asleep Well When I Woke Up I Still Have To Wait Lol Well The Remainding Stuff I Don"T Want To Talk About IT Coz Is Bored But I Like The Part When Me And My Friends Go Home Thank You W319 Picture Of You, Picture Of Me This Girl Name******* I Am Going To Bite Her But In The End She Found Out And She Call Her Friend To Poke Me lol And She Happly Show A Peace After Asking Her Friend To Poke Melol "Now Heaven Be Open Our God Is Unshaken" AND Heaven Really Open I Still Got A Video But I Don"t Want To Put In My Blog Becoz Is Long So When U Free U Can Come And Find Me To Watch The Video LOL Bye Now Im Going To Hang Out With My Homies


God Is With Me, @ 9:53 PM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D