<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, July 18, 2009 '
O.M.G!!! What Happen To Alvin!!!???


Is Been So Long Such I Have Update My Blog And I Just Want To Say Thank My Cell Group W319 And My Youth Hub People (Well For School A Few People Only). My Life Have Been Like The World Spinning Around Me, I Will Go Church, Youth Hub, School And Lastly School. Well As A Christain I Should Be A Man With Faith And Loving God But I Don"t Know Why EveryTime I Go Church I Will Praise Happly, Wrote Down Note, Bring My Bible And Have A Fun Fellowship With My Friends But After That When I Go Home What I Do Is To Play Com That All. I Don"t Know Why I Never Pray I Never Read The Bible And Now I Feel DRY!!! I Feel Like Everything Is Dead And Even Though Sometime I Am High I Still Feel STUPIT. I Sometime Wish To Die So I Can See Jesus But I Can"t Cos I Know I Will Go Hell If I Kill Myself, Although I Got 1st In Class Still I Feel Stupid Like Example I Pass English But I Fail Spelling Or I Fail Chinese FOR 8 YEAR And Now I Pass. Now What Happen to Me I Sometime Want To Ask God Ether In 2 Ways(Well I Don"T Know Which Way) 1st Way: "GOD What Happen To My Life" Or 2nd(Which I Maybe Won"t Do)" GOD WHAT THE F**K TO MY LIFE, WHAT HAD BECOME THE S**T OF ME". MAN LIFE SUCK, But How Do I Run To My Dreams, How Do I Be A Good Stewardship For God, What Should I Do To Be A Person With Faith, Love And Compassion. GOD SHOW ME THE WAY COS MY LIFE SUCK!!!


God Is With Me, @ 9:43 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D