<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, May 9, 2009 '
Life Suck Or Rock


Well I Been Thinking Should I Be Useless Or Should I Be Cool. Coz I"m A Nomal Tag Guy And I"m Worry That I Suck In Studies.Well Nomal Aca Can Have To Go Poly And Hang Out With Cool Friends. I Only Can Go ITE And I Can Only See Singaporean Gangster. By The Time I Go Poly I Be Old Like 20 Year Old+ Well Life Suck If I Go ITE Than I Get Wack Or Get Insult. To Be Honest My Life SUCK Already Coz My Phone Is Like Shit And I Hav Lost My Senses Of Music. I Forget The Lyrics,The Beat,The Tempo And The Love For Music And Is Like A Man Who Lose His Hearing. Damm It So Who Shold I Blame I Tell YoU I Blame MYSELF


God Is With Me, @ 7:11 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D