<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, April 12, 2009 '
L4D Yo Punk


Today Was A Good Day For Me, I Woke Up And It Was Near 8.30 A.m. So I Turn On The Computer And I Was Searching For Songs To Listen While Ironing My Uniform Than Jonathan Call Me And Ask Me Want To Play Left 4 Dead, I Was SO Excited That I Agree To Play With Him. So I Pack My Stuff And Have A Bath And I Rush To Go Find Him ,But Than I Forgot To Bring My EZ Link Card Along And I Wasted 10 Minutes To Run Back To Find My Ez link Card(WAT A WASTE OF TIME). Than I Go Find Jon And Than We When To LAN In A Rush. Than We Were Waiting For Jeremy, Norman And Some Of Norman Friends To Play Together. So We When To A Place CALL "GAME HAVEN" And We Play Left 4 Dead There. The "STEAM" Account Was Filled With Strange Name Like "Obama Dad", "Obama Mum" And Some Gay Stuff. So I Change The Name To "SCREW UR MUM" And I Piss My Friend Off There. This Is So Freaking Gay, All The Zombies Can Run Like Freaking Fast And Even The Special Zombies Are More Gay Than The Normal Zombies. Than I Change My Name To My MSN Nickname. We Have So Much Fun That After That Instead Of Us Killing The Zombies In The Game, Is Us Become The Zombies Coz We are So Tired After The Game. Some Time I Was Thinking Why Do I Live So Far That I"m The Only Guy Who Always Is The Last Person To Reach Home But Never Mind. HEHEHEHEHE


God Is With Me, @ 6:53 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D