<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, April 3, 2009 '
GUITAR GUITAR GUITAR MADNESS


Hmm I Love Music And If I Love Music I Should Learn How To Play A Music Instrument And That Instrument Is GUITAR.

If You Have A Guitar Teacher, No Problem For You But If You Have No Guitar Teacher, HARD.

Guitar Got Lots Of Stuff To Learn And Is Hard But If You Don"t Give Up And You Have Patient I Say ROCK ON To You.

Don"t Know Why Every Time After School I Were Run Home And The First Thing I Do Is....... To Practic My Guitar Hehehehehehehehe

I MUST BE A GOOD GUITARIST FOR JESUS

HALLELUJAH.

Ok No More Stuff to said.



God Is With Me, @ 7:58 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D