<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, March 13, 2009 '
Coming Cell Group?


Today I When School To Prepare To Go Shieng Siong Supermarket It Was Fun And I Toke Lots Of Picture And Video(Not Enough Time To Put Please Wait For It) .

Then I Came Back Home To Prepare To Go Cell Group, I Was So Happy To Go Cell Group Because My God Sis Is Coming Along With For The Frist Time (Picture Next Time).

I Was So Blessed Because Of Today Cell Group Message So I Made A Custom Comprehension Based On Today Sermon.

"In Life We Must Have Unity,Because In Unity God Shows Us The Way We Live Our Life And How To Forgive,Love And Have Faith In People Around Us"

So I Was SO Change By The Sermon.

 



God Is With Me, @ 8:46 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D