<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2279747886720130359?origin\x3dhttp://alvinakadream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, January 9, 2009 '
Life In Sec 3


Today Is A New Day For Me Thought Is Friday And Is 9/9/2009 But I Think Everyday Is A New Day For Me. This Morning,I Woke Up And When To School Early I Meet My New Friends And They Are Quite Cool BUT My Form Teacher SUCK. Lucky The Other Teacher Are Nice. Hmm My New Subject Is Even Cooler Like EBS And D&T. Hmm I Getting A New life Today Yeah Staff To Do In 2009: 1)Learn How To Scream Like A Screamo 2)Learn To BeatBox 3)Get A Guitar!!!


God Is With Me, @ 12:51 AM








Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Homies

My Cell Group
Samuel
Yen Yen
Hsuan
A.G.N
Zhenzhen
Carrie
Si Hui
Michelle
Kiana
Amelia
YAYAYAYAYA


Chat It Out Yo.



MEMORIES


  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010



  • Credits

    Designer: CRYSTAL
    Basecodes by CRYSTAL
    Edit: Photoscape:D